Sunday, April 5, 2009

Island Trip - Part 1

My company just started a new project by Department of Marine Park Malaysia. We participate as GIS/IT Consultant and Project Management group.

As one of the project officer, I have the chance to go to the study sites. As u all know, I was away to islands from 25th-29th March to Pulau Tioman, Pulau Tinggi and Pulau Sibu.

The trip has a very tight schedule. very tiring but very enjoy....

I have lots of photos.... now let's look at a few nice one before i sort all of them.


this is me, of course, on a speed boat...


Twin Tower of Pulau Tioman. :-)


View of Pulau Tinggi beach.


View of Pulau Sibu Tengah beach.

A look at Pulau Sibu.
and.... the most surprised part....
I found xiao beh in one of the village in Pulau Sibu!!! kah kah kah....
This photo is taken specially for the 2 xiao beh.....

1 comment:

xiao-siau-siow said...

mehhhh~~~ quite handsome hor? hahahaha...